MAD MAXX is the solo project of Max Peterson. Max was born in San Diego, California in 1979, and spend most of his teenage years in France, and then went on to live in places such as America, Mexico, and is now residing in Barcelona, Spain.
Max has been involved with the Music scene for over 10 years. After having opened with some friends one of the first trance shops in northern America in 1996 (The ion exchange), Max started his career as a Dj back in San Francisco, playing for all the Bay Area's trance heads, for groups such as the CCC, and in all the warehouse and outdoor events happening at the time. Quickly, Max gained respect for his Dj sets, and was starting to play in Canada and other cities in the USA. In the year 2000, Max joined up with some friends ( Samy Guediche , CPU) and ( Nicolas Oesch, Mekkanikka ) to create the band called BIODEGRADABLE. After some time in 2001, they released their first album called Phaser which was a great success at the time in the psychedelic scene and became a platform for all members in the future.
In 2001, Max joined up with Davina Elmosnino and created the Trance Project formerly known as SIRIUS ISNESS. Receiving great success from the public, Sirius Isness went on to release countless tracks on the most prestigious labels in the trance scene, 3 albums and 1 compilation. The first album was released on Moon Spirits records in 2004, the second on Mind Control Records in 2005 and the third was released end of 2006 on Phantasm records, accompanied by their compilation , Mind your own Isness, released around the same time. Sirius Isness has travelled to almost every country where parties can happen. Their most popular destinations are Japan, Brasil, Mexico and Portugal.... Max has now started his solo project under the name of MAD MAXX.
MAD MAXX is the result of many years of hard work, perfecting a type of sound, embodying all the travels, experiences and parties that have happened in the past 10 years. The music is a mix of trancey , ethnic and deep sounds, with a strong kick and solid bassline, an electro touch, emotional chants and at time nostalgic atmospheres, with a BPM range from 140 to 145 in general. All of this in a whirlwind of psychedelia of course.... MAD MAXX is ready to deliver a brand new live set to all trance freaks in the world and has already collaborated with numerous artists...including SPACE TRIBE, PAINKILLER ,POLI, XSI , MADNETIC, PUZZLE, PUREPRESSURE, VOYAGER (aka Altom), BIO-GENESIS, MAD HATTERS, AUDIO X and more....
Expect the new MAD MAXX album "AFTERWORLD", due for release beginning of March on PHANTASM records!
Be ready for a mystical journey to the inner self.....
- EDGE OF TIME (Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- NIBIRU (Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- AFTERWORLD (Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- THE SHAMEN (vs XSI Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- ACTIVE NOIZE CONTROL (Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- AT THE END OF A RAINBOW RMX( Mad Maxx album, original by GMS and Alien Project, Phantasm recs)
- NOBLE REBEL (Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- BOOGIE WOOGIE (vs Voyager, Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
-THEY SAY THIS IS COOL ( vs Poli, Mad Maxx album, Phantasm recs)
- 1-2-3 (Noya recs)
- RIPTIDE (vs Madnetic, Digital Distortion recs)
- MENTAL ATMOSPHERE (vs Audio Hijack, Chemical Crew records)
- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU (non verbal communications records)
- SAVE THE WORLD (vs Puzzle, Materia recs)
- SAND CASTLES RMX (original by Vixen, Turbo Trance recs.)
- MAKE ME GOING (vs Purepressure, Materia recs)
Turbo Trance Records